INTEGRAL THROUGH-COLOUR CONCRETE
Artevia™ Colour is a collection of coloured
concretes in a broad palette of tones.
- Enhance architectural features
- Highlight demarcation zones
- Identify underground utilities and services
- Building façades
- Textured concrete
- Through-coloured edge when shuttering is removed
- Available in 10mm and 20mm aggregate size
- An integral through-colour
- Gives a long lasting and fade resistant inbuilt decorative solution
- Available at all Lafarge Readymix Gulf plants
- Standard colours available
- A range of proprietary mixes available for printing
- Highly precise batching to ensure colour accuracy
The colour dosage is premeasured for given cement content and are packaged in tossin bags for easy and accurate addition into the concrete mix Coloured concrete is a versatile building and construction material with a wide choice of colours and finishes available.
Artevia ™ mixes can be specified for use with almost any concrete and are suitable for most applications including domestic, structural and precast. These are all designed at optimum fines content, allowing for a superior blend of coloured concrete. Artevia™ is the name for superior coloured concrete, offering an aesthetic, durable, cost effective design solution. And because it’s from Lafarge Readymix Gulf, part of the Lafarge Group, the world leader in construction materials, you can be sure the quality and service you receive is of the highest standards. As well as support from our friendly sales department, our technical support team is always on
hand to help.
“We strive to deliver an excellent customer experience through service, quality, accountability and value”
- Artevia™ concrete will behave in exactly the same way as conventional concrete.
- Ensure concrete is ordered at the correct slump, this is normally 80mm-120mm. Avoid water addition on site as this will have an impact on colour.
EFFECTS ON COLOUR
- The concrete will be delivered in a uniform consistency; it is advisable not to add more water on site.
- Correct workability for your chosen application must be ordered.
- Variation in finishing techniques can affect colour, please ensure consistency in placing and finishing the product.
- Poor curing of Artevia™ Colour can lead to lighter colours or shading variations.